HOLIDAY COTTAGES AND RESORT SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES
Holiday cottages for 1-8 persons by the Lake Korpijärvi
Tommolansalmi holiday cottages
All our holiday cottages are located on the shore of Lake Korpijärvi.
Our cottages are part of the services of our holiday centre and campsite. The holiday cottages are located next to a shallow, child-friendly sandy beach.
We have three holiday cottages (2-8 persons) suitable for families and groups, which can be rented all year round.
We have also three summer cottages (1-4 persons) for rent, especially for short-term accommodation for hikers, families and small groups.
All our cottages are modern cottages. The cottage amenities vary depending on the size of the cottage.
Guests staying in cottages can take advantage of the extensive services and activities of our resort (some are free).
We also have a summer restaurant that serves self-made breakfast, home-made pastries, local cuisine, and a variety of savory delicacies and picnic snacks. The restaurant has an alcohol license.
Number of people in cottages: 1-8 persons
Cottage sizes: 20–60 m² (+ loft)
Additional paid services available:
• Linen (sheets, towels)
• Beach saunas for rent
• Breakfast, meals and picnic lunches at the summer restaurant
Additional free services available:
• Baby equipment (travel cot or baby cot, feeding chair, bathtub, potty)
• Camping facilities: barbecue facilities, lean-tos, maintenance building (with handicap toilet and handicap shower)
Additional paid activities available:
• Fishing permits and fishing gear
• Bicycles, boats, canoe and sup-boards for rent
Additional free activities available:
• Children’s play areas (including playhouse, swings, sandpit, trampoline), outdoor toys and swimming toys
• Free outdoor games for children and adults
• Free bicycles for small children
• Free ski equipment
• Free winter sports equipment (including sleds, sliders, kicksleds)
Province, location and region: Etelä-Savo (Southern Savonia), Mäntyharju, Tommola (village) / Lake Korpijärvi
Address: Kouvolantie 2216, 52700 Mäntyharju
Target groups: Families with children, adults, seniors, hikers, partially accessible
Open: Holiday cottages all year round and campsite and restaurant from spring to autumn
Please note: You can use prams and pushchairs and wheelchairs in the area (for the most part).
Price: See the reservation system and website for prices (see link “Reservations”).
Make sure the information is correct on the spot.
Maps and coordinates
Image copyright owners:
Tommolansalmi: Copyright @ Tommolansalmi Holiday Centre / Photographer Päivi Noroaho.
All rights reserved. The images on this website have been edited.